Search This Blog

Thursday 24 July 2014

Prayer from Exodus 14:14


Song
My God is miracle God 2x
He has never failed He will never fail
He will do what He siad He will do
He will do what He promised to do
I can see Him working in my favour
I can see Him bringing in my miracle
I can see Him fighting all my battles
He will do what He siaf He will do
He will do what He promised to do

Exodus 14:14 NLT
"The lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”

Prayer
Father I worship you for this new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

My father have mercy on me and use your blood to cleanse me from all unrighteousness in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord have your way in my life this day direct me in all I will be doing in Jesus name amen.

My father I am helpless without you come to my aid in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord fight this battle (mention) I am in presently set me totally free oh Lord in Jesus namen amen.

Father take me to the place of total satisfaction financially, maritally, spiritually and all aspects of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to stay calm in the face of adversity and always in Jesus name amen.

My father help my unbelief and let me always trust in you in Jesus name amen.

Oh grant my heart desires in all areas in  Jesus jesus name amen.

Lord let your presence dwell in me daily in Jesus.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's prayer
25/ 07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...