Search This Blog

Friday 11 July 2014

Prayer From Psalms 107:6-7

Song
I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory

Psalms 107:6-7 NKJV
"Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, And He delivered them out of their distresses. And He led them forth by the right way, That they might go to a city for a dwelling place."

Prayer
Father I bless you for who you are in my life all glory to you un Jesus name amen.

My father forgive all my sins and have mercy on me in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for your goodness over my life in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me from all my distress you are the greatest deliverer in Jesus name amen.

Father lead me forth in the right path do not not let me get misled or lost in the worldly path in Jesus name amen.

Father take me to the dwelling place you have chosen for me in Jesus name amen.

I appreciate you for who you are in Jesus name and dor answering my prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
12/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...