Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Prayer from 2 Thessalonian 2:15

Song
There is none like you Lord
You are the Lord of Heaven
And the earth
There is none like you Lord
There is none like you Lord

2 Thessalonians 2:15 GNT
"So then, our friends, stand firm and hold on to those truths which we taught you, both in our preaching and in our letter."

Prayer
Father I glorify you for this new dawn you alone deserve all the glory in Jesus name amen.

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus mame amen

Fathe thank you for being my saviour, without you I would have perished.

Lord grant me grace to dwell on the truth of your word in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord renew my confidence in reading your word, understanding it and obeying it in Jesus name amen.

My father give me grace to always apply your word to all the issue of my life with faith so that I can experience the supernatural in Jesus name amen

My God no one can change your decree I pray that all your decrees and promises for my life that are yet to be fulfilled begin to manifest in Jesus mame amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered  prayer in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
16/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...