Search This Blog

Monday 14 July 2014

Prayer from Galatians 2:19-20

Song
I don't wanna be thesame no more 2x
I wanna live for you 2x
To worship you I live 2x
I live to worship you
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Galatians 2:19-20 NKJV
"For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy and forgive me of all my sins in Jesus name amen.

My father I thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name amen.

Father I don't want to live in sin no more consecrate and set me apart for holy living in Jesus name amen.

Father give me understanding of the power of your grace in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace to crucify flesh and live according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Father I pray that more of you will reign and live in me in Jesus name amen.

Father increase my faith in you henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for amswered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
15/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...