Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Prayer From Ecclesiastes 12:7-8,13-14

Song
You deserve my worship
You deserve my praise
Adoration and glory
Belongs to you always

Ecclesiastes 12:7-8, 13-14 NKJV
"Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it. “Vanity of vanities,” says the Preacher, “All is vanity.” Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man’s all. For God will bring every work into judgment, Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil."

Prayer
Lord I return all glory to you and adoration for the breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy and cleanse me with your blood from all unrighteousness in Jesus name amen.

Father create a heart that always dwell in you and do your will in me so that I will live my life in your righteousness in Jesus name amen.

Father open my heart and give me more understanding of the vanity that this world is so that I will live my life conscious of  the end and eternity in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord increase your fear in me so that I can live my life obeying your commandment even when I find it humanly impossible in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord increase the ability and grace in me to do good works which will glorify you in Jesus name amen.

My father deliver me from all unprofitable and deadly works that I disregard but can stand against me on the day of Judgement in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me of all the sins of commission and ommission in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive  and deliver me from all the acts I keep as secret but  are tools of eternal destruction in Jesus name amen.

Father in anyway I am undergoing depression, discouragement from doing your will lord encourage and strengthen me in Jesus amen.

Father above all lord let me live a life that will always glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for always answering my prayers and for counting me worthy in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
04/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...