Search This Blog

Sunday 20 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 63:1

Song
Hallelujah Hallelujah
For the Lord God Almighty reigns
Hallelujah Hallelujah
Holy Holy are you
Lord God Almighty
Worthy is the lamb Amen

Psalms 63:1 NLT
"O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water.:

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship you in the beauty of your holiness and for this new dawn in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord you are holy and can't withstand sin cleanse me with your blood and forgive my sins in Jesus name amen.

Oh my father I thank you for the priviledge of knowing you and who I am in you in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus my soul thirst for more of you fill me with more of you and your ability in Jesus name amen.

Father I long for you in a world filled with mundane pleasure fill my mortal body with divine utterances and let me live for you in Jesus name amen.

My father quench my financial thirst and rebuke all devourers in my journey in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus quench my spiritual thirst and cause me to grow in  you in  Jesus name amen.

Father quench my physical thirst replace all my lacks with abundance in Jesus name amen.

Father replace every idleness in me with divine skills that will bring your glory out and cause me to fulfill purpose in Jesus name amen.

My father shower down on me your rain of breakthrough in all aspects of my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord no one seeks you earnestly and not find you, no one calls you faithfully without getting an answer Jesus answer me this day as I call you concerning my heart desires (mention) in Jesus name amen.

Lord encompass me with divine connection and favour everywhere I go in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
21/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...