Search This Blog

Sunday 20 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 83:1-2

Song
I surrender all to you
Everything I need to you
Withholding nothing 3x

Psalms 83:1-2 NLT
"O God, do not be silent! Do not be deaf. Do not be quiet, O God. Don’t you hear the uproar of your enemies? Don’t you see that your arrogant enemies are rising up?"

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name amen.

My father I thank you for who you are to me and for your love and kindness in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

My father I surrender all my situations to you my fear replace them with faith and my pain replace with gain in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord do not allow the boasting and uproar of my enemies come to manifestation in Jesus name.

Father cancel and destroy the thoughts and out come of my enemies against me and my generation in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus satisfy me with the best of Heaven in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
20/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...