Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Prayer from Romans 8:24-25

Song
I have seen the Lord's goodness
His mercies and compassion
I have seen the Lord's goodness
Hallelujah praise the Lord

Romans 8:24-25 NKJV
"For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings  in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus in you alone is my hope never let me fall into the plans of man in Jesus name amen.

My father increase my trust and hope in you so that the discouragement of this world will not take me away from your presence in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord my expectations is in seeing your hands at work Lord show your hand in my case in Jesus name amen.

Father increase your grace in my life to persevere even as I hope in glorious manifestation of your work in Jesus name amen.

My father bring to physical manifestation the promises you have fulfilled spiritually in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
10/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...