Search This Blog

Friday 18 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 33:18

Song
Holy Holy God Almighty
Its a priviledge to worship you
Maker of all Universe
It's a honour just to stand before you
With a grateful heart I lift my hands to you
Proclaiming Lord you reign
With a grateful heart I lift my hands to you
Proclaiming Lord you reign
Great are you Lord
Greatly to be praised 2x
Father you reign

Psalms 33:18 NLT
But the lord watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love.

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for today and the grace of life in Jesus name.

Father have mercy on me and forgive me of all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Father I worship you for who you are in my life you alone deserve all the glory in Jesus name amen.

My father let your fear increasingly grow in me and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Father I rely on you do not let me be put to shame in Jesus name amen.

My father I surrender all my burdens at the altar father give me double for every shame in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus I know you never sleep nor slumber please abba father keep watch over me and mine in Jesus name amen.

Father destroy the power of every evil army assigned to destroy my life in Jesus name amen.

Father blind every monitoring eye monitoring my destiny and that of my generation in Jesus name amen

Father  close up the barrier placed between me and my helper of destiny in Jesus name amen.

My Father  wipe away my tears oh Lord send help to me even where I do not expect in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord do not let me die without fulfilling purpose and using all you have gifted me with to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus many are asking where my God is Abba Father show your greatness and let my testimony come soon and draw souls to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus in anyway the enemies want to use my physical challenges as a matter of laughter show them I am serving a living God by giving me an undilluted living testimonies in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
19/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...