Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Prayer from 1Corinthians 9:24, 27

Song
You are Holy oh
So Holy what a privilege and honour
To worship at your throne
To be called in to your presence as your own 2x

1 Corinthians 9:24, 27 NLT "Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win! I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified."

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship ad give thanks to you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

My Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord I thank you for the priviledge of knowing you and being used by you to do great things in Jesus name amen.

My father in this race of life grant me grace to focus and never shift away from your purpose in Jesus mame amen.

Oh Lord help me to discipline my body so that the works of flesh will not rule my life in Jesus name amen.

Father never let me become a cast away in your Kingdom in Jesus name amen.

My father as I draw men to you by your grace upon my life do not let me be a sign post that directs but never get to the destination in Jesus name amen.

Father purify my heart make it like gold and sanctify my soul in Jesus name amen.

My Lord give me the patience to always wait on you and never run ahead of your plans for me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
23/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...