Search This Blog

Sunday 6 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 33:18

Song
You don't have to worry
And don't you be afraid
Joy comes in the morning
Troubles they don't last always
But there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just leave your hands and say
Oh I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands

Psalms 33:18 NKJV
"Behold, the eye of the Lord  is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy,"

Prayet
Father I exalt your name for who you are in my life and for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

My father I lift my hands in your hands direct my path in Jesus name amen.

Father increase your fear in my heart in Jesus name amen

Lord my hope is in you, in your mercy favour me in Jesus name amen.

Father let joy come into my life put an end to mourning and sorrow in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father I believe that the unpleasant situations in my life will not last its end is now in Jesus name amen.

I decree I will make it,  I will stand and scale through this stage of my life victoriously in Jesus name amen.

Father my life belongs to you and I entrust all I have to you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
7/7/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...