Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 78:29

Song
Holy Holy Holy
Lord God Almighty early in the morning
My songs shall rise to thee
Holy Holy Holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons Blessed trinity.

Psalms 78:29 NKJV
"So they ate and were well filled, For He gave them their own desire."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord I bow before you have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus as its written in your word that the Isrealites ate and were full God of abundance erase lack from my life in Jesus name amen.

Father grant my heart desires and put an end to my wait and delay in Jesus name amen.

My father take away all source of stagnancy from my life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord part every red sea ahead of me hindering me from getting to my promise land in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
3/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...