Search This Blog

Monday 7 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 56:1-4

Song
Holy Spirit rain down rain down
Oh comforter and my friend
How we need your touch again
Holy spirit rain down rain down

Psalms 56:1-4 NKJV
"Be merciful to me, O God, for man would swallow me up; Fighting all day he oppresses me. My enemies would hound me all day, For there  are many who fight against me, O Most High. Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me?"

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord your mercy prevails over judgements I need your mercy over all situations in Jesus name amen.

Father fill me with the power of the Holy Spirit and comfort me where I need your comforting touch in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and deliver me from the evil thoughts of men and their plans in Jesus name amen.

My father search me and renew me from the inside out so that I can live a life that glorifies you in Jesus name amen.

Father fight against every one that fights against me spiritually, physically, maritally, financially, matrimonially and all aspects of life in Jesus name amen.

Father increase my trust in you and never let me lose my praise in you in Jesus name amen.

Father increase my faith in you so that I won't be moved by what men of this world can or will do to me in Jesus name amen.

Father make my way pleasing before you do not let me lean on my  ordinary human understanding in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
08/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...