Search This Blog

Thursday 17 July 2014

Prayer from John 3:6

Song
Let the living water
Flow Over my soul
Let the Holy Spirit
Come and take control
Of every situation that
Has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens
Unto you I roll
Father Father Father
Jesus Jesus Jesus
Spirit Spirit Spirit

John 3:6 NLT
"Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life."

Prayer
Lord  I thank your for this new dawn amd the breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord I crave for more of you in me fill me up with your presence in Jesus name amen.

My lord help me get rid of fleshy desires so I can focus more on the kingdom things.

My father I need you to impact me with the ability of Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord I want you to fill your presence everywhere I go in Jesus name amen.

My father  show me the right path because I want to live for you in jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
18/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...