Search This Blog

Thursday 10 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 40:17

Hymn
O Lord my God! when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made,
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed:

Refrain:
Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul! my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

Psalms 40:17 NKJV
"But I am poor and needy; Yet the Lord thinks upon me. You are my help and my deliverer; Do not delay, O my God."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I appreciate you for who you are in Jesus name amen.

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Father you are my help send divine helper to me now in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly father take away every form of poverty in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father my soul cry out to you show your greatness over my life and destiny in Jesus name amen.

Father open the book of remembrance concerning me and my household give us testimony in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me from anything spiritually physically and all aspects of life tieing me down in Jesus name amen.

Father I look to you for my breakthrough do not delay in answering me above all let your will be done in Jesus name amen.

Father save my soul from the pit of destruction in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
11/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...