Search This Blog

Thursday 31 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 131:3

Song
My life is in you Lord
My hope is in you Lord
My soul is in you Lord
In you it's in you
I'll praise you with all of my life
I'll praise you with all of my soul
With all of my life, with all of my soul
All my hope is in you

Psalms 131:3 NLT
"O Israel, put your hope in the lord — now and always."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life only you deserve the glory in Jesus name amen.

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name amen.

Lord my hope is in you never let me be put to shame in Jesus name amen

Father hear my cry and give me my heart desires according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Father you are a wonderful God perform your wonders in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord supply my needs and grant me divine help in all my endeavours in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
31/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...