Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Prayer drom Roman 14:4,8

Song
Lord I give you my heart
I give you my soul
I live for you alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have your way in me

Romans 14:4, 8 NKJV
"Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand. For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s."

Prayer
Lord I give all glory to you for the grace to witness the dawning of a new day in Jesus name amen.

My father I come to you have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord thank you for who you are in my life and for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name amen.

My father have mercy and forgive me in anyway I have judged any one or ridiculed them in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to see people the way you see them and love them as myself in Jesus name amen.

Father give me clear understanding about the life I live in Jesus name amen.

My Lord grant me grace to always do everything to your glory alone in Jesus name amen.

Father in anyway man's judgement has made me unstable help me to be stable and keep standing even when the ground becomes slippery in Jesus name amen.

Lord have your way in me henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father let me live my life all the way to my final breath in you and for you in Jesus name amen.

Father even in all uncertain situation and world crisis keep me standing in faith and all aspects of my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
09/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...