Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Prayer from 1 John :20-21

Song
Oh Lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth how excellent is your name

1 John 4:20-21 NLT
"If someone says, “I love God,” but hates a fellow believer, that person is a liar; for if we don’t love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see? And he has given us this command: Those who love God must also love their fellow believers."

Prayer
Lord I worship and adore you for who you are to me in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name amen.

My father increase in me the grace to see people the way you see them in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace to love my fellow human as my self in Jesus name amen.

My Lord erase every form of hatered in me towards anyone in Jesus name amen.

Lord renew me and make me a being that runs after pleasing you and fulfilling it in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace to show the love of Christ in all areas of my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today'a Prayer
22/07/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...