Search This Blog

Saturday 5 July 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 7: 10-11

Song
One thing we ask of you
One thing that we desire
That as we worship you
Lord come and change our lives
Arise Arise Arise Arise Arise
Take your place be enthroned
On our praise arise
king of kings Holy Lord
As we sing arise, arise, arise

Isaiah 7:10-11 NKJV
"Moreover the Lord spoke again to Ahaz, saying, “Ask a sign for yourself from the Lord your God; ask it either in the depth or in the height above.”

Prayer
Father I thank you for the grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name amen.

Father arise over every situation and do great and mighty things in Jesus name amen.

My father show me a sign over all burden in my life and let me feel you hand in Jesus name amen.

My father show me a sign over the issue that is unclear to me let me know the way forward in Jesus name amen.

Father you know my heart desire king of kings arise and take your place in Jesus name amen.

Father henceforth turn every disappointment to divine appointment in Jesus name amen.

Lord speak to my life now and let my life experience transformation in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
06/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...