Search This Blog

Friday 25 July 2014

Prayer from Psalms 55; 16-17

Song
His word is yea and amen
His word is yea and amen..

Psalms 55:16-17 NLT
"But I will call on God, and the lord will rescue me. Morning, noon, and night I cry out in my distress, and the lord hears my voice."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day amd grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my  past sins in Jesus name amen

Lord thank you for who you are in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver my soul and family from any harm in Jesus name amen.

Father hear me when I call everything that stands as hinderance from my call being heard take it away in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord as I cry to you grant my desires in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah you alone are the divine provider provide for my needs in Jecus name ams

Lord lead me in the path I am on and never let me fall into the pit of enemies in Jesus name amen .

Father  I decree greater things in my life and family henceforth Jesus name

Father let today be  day of new beginning in my life and family Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus name amen

Today's Prayer
26/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...