Search This Blog

Saturday 12 July 2014

Prayer from Daniel 2:3,19, 46-48

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Daniel 2:3, 19, 46-48 NKJV
"And the king said to them, “I have had a dream, and my spirit is anxious to know the dream.” Then the secret was revealed to Daniel in a night vision. So Daniel blessed the God of heaven. Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell on his face, prostrate before Daniel, and commanded that they should present an offering and incense to him. The king answered Daniel, and said, “Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, since you could reveal this secret.” Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many great gifts; and he made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief administrator over all the wise men of Babylon."

Prayer
Father thank you for this day and the breath of life to you be all the glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive me of all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for being who you are in My life in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for the mighty power you have used to call me into your kingdom in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord let me understand the gift you have deposited in me and use it gloriously in Jesus name amen.

My father grant me the grace to use my gift to draw souls to you and be a blessing to my generation in Jesus name amen.

Father as the gift of Daniel made room for him before the king and the nation left my gift make room for me in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord the source of Daniel's promotion was his gift let my gift be a source of promotion to me and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Father deposit the unction that my gift will use to function that will enable it to birth greater gifts physically and spiritually in Jesus name amen.

Father let the gift in me cause me to dine with dignitaries in Jesus name amen.

My father when gifts are aportioned rewards from you on the last day let my gifts cause me to dine with you in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let my gift stand against me on the last day in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
13/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...