Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Prayer from Jeremiah 32:17

Song
God is good all the time
Put a song of praise
In this hear of mine
God is good all the time
Through the darkest night
His light will shine
God is good, God is good
All the time

Jeremiah 32:17 NKJV
‘'Ah, Lord God ! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You."

Prayer
Lord I worship you for your awesomeness and grace to witness this day in Jesus name amne.

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus give me grace to trust in you always and never give up on you in Jesus name amen.

Father you are the creator of all things, let the moon, stars and sun begin to work for my favour in Jesus name amen.

My father you created whoever ought to make decisions concerning my breakthrough father touch the person now and let my breakthrough come forth in Jesus name amen.

Father you own the master key for everything, father unlock things that needs to be opened in ny life and lock the things that needs to be locked in my life now to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father in anyway that life is playing or placing a stumbling block on my way I decree in Jesus name that the stumbling block becomes a levelled ground in Jesus name amen.

Father I praise you because you have won the victory of all the battles of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father their is nothing too hard for you to do I lift (mention) unto your hands let your will be done and give me unquestionable testimonies in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus heal me you are the balm of gilead perfect my healing in Jesus name amen.

Father use your authority to reverse every imposed pain any authority of this world has placed on me and my family in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
17/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...