Search This Blog

Sunday 27 July 2014

Prayer from Numbers 15:17-19,41

Song
Glory be to God in the highest amen 2x
For His mercies endureth forever amen 2x

Numbers 15:17-19, 41 NLT
"Then the lord said to Moses, “Give the following instructions to the people of Israel. “When you arrive in the land where I am taking you, and you eat the crops that grow there, you must set some aside as a sacred offering to the lord . I am the lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt that I might be your God. I am the lord your God!”

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for who you are in my life and let your will be done in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father in anyway I have forgotten to worship you as its due for me to forgive me in Jesus name amen.

Father give me a heart of worship, the thirst to know you and serve you diligently in Jesus name amen.

Father draw me nearer and back to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord forgive me in anyway I have allowed the world to control me rather the word in Jesus name amen.

Oh my father you have brought me this far never leave me  continue to guide and guard me so I can finish this journey strong in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord help me so that I can fulfill purpose in Jesus name amen.

My father in the land where I live establish me and break protocols for my sake so I can attain greater heights in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord shower your mercy and favour on me so that I will not fall victim of the accuser of brethren in Jesus name amen.

Father prove to every power ready to turn themselve to god that I serve the that you ate the living God in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name mne
Today's Prayer
28/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...