Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Prayer from Ephesians 5:15-16

Song
Holy Holy Holy, Lord God Almighty
Early in the morning
Our songs shall rise to thee
Holy Holy Holy, Merciful and mighty
God in Three persons, Blessed Trinity

Ephesians 5:15-16 NLT
"So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days."

Prayer
My Lord I worship you for the grace of life and a new dawn in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for who you are to me in Jesus name amen.

Father in your compassion forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Everlasting father give me divine wisdom and help me to apply it in all aspects of my life in Jesus name amen.

Father in anyway I have misused opportunities brought my way in the past or present forgive me and give me another chance in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus take away every form of follishness in me and replace it with godly wisdom in Jesus name amen.

Father grant unto me opportunities to do great exploit this day and henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father never let me be an abuser of time and opportunities in Jesus name amen.

Holy Lord whatever I engage in henceforth let it prosper and bring glory to your name in Jesus name amen.

My father take away all hinderances blocking my chance of godly and breaking through opportunities in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord direct the steps of my helper to me and direct my steps to my helper in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are not the author of confusion take away every confusion in my path and guard/guide me to fulfill my divine purpose on earth in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let sorrow and pain have place in my life and family in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord as this month is coming to an end, the remaining promises you have in stock for me for this month let me encounter them in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
24/07/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...