Search This Blog

Sunday 8 June 2014

Prayer fron Psalns 138:1,8

Song
You make my life so beautiful
And as you are you have made me on earth
There's nothing greater than this
That's why I love you forevermore
I want more of you 2x Jesus
The more I know you, the more I want to know you Jesus More of you

Psalms 138:1, 8 NKJV
"I will praise You with my whole heart; Before the gods I will sing praises to You. The Lord will perfect that  which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord , endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I want more of you in my life  my destiny, my family and all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus never leave or forsake me in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly father show your greatness over every thing or everyone exalting themselves against your power in my life in Jesus name amen.

My father perfect all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.

Lord let your mercy speak on my behalf in Jesus name amen.

Father never let what will cause me to stop singing your praise happen to me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
08/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...