Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Prayer from Psalms 16:9

song
I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory

Psalms 16:9 NKJV
"Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for filling my heart with your wonderful love in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord I praise you this day for giving me the enablement to be among those who trust in you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for granting my heart desires in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for pouring the oil of gladness on me and replacing my sorrow with joy in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
24/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...