Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Prayer from John 2:15-17

Song
You are holy oh so holy
You are worthy oh so worthy
What a privilege and honour
To worship at your throne
To be called into your presence as your own
To be called into your presence as your own

John 2:15-17 NLT
"Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple. He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers’ coins over the floor, and turned over their tables. Then, going over to the people who sold doves, he told them, “Get these things out of here. Stop turning my Father’s house into a marketplace!” Then his disciples remembered this prophecy from the Scriptures: “Passion for God’s house will consume me.”

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord purify me and make me whiter than snow in Jesus name amen.

Father cleanse all that is making me filthy body soul and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord make my body an acceptable vessel to glory in Jesus name amen.

Father every busy spirit distracting me from my purpose of creation today send them out and fill me with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord let the passion for your house and work consume me henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Remember me oh Lord,  and make me perfect, restore  and do that which only you can do in my life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord compensate me divinely and bring all worries to an end in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father take away all the worldly pleasures limiting me from attaining the height you want me to in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
26/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...