Search This Blog

Thursday 5 June 2014

Prayer from Hebrews 12:2

Song
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that
You're my God
You're all together worthy
All together lovely
All together wonderful to me

Hebrews 12:2 NKJV
"looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord give me grace to stand in faith to the very end in Jesus name amen.

My father let me always depend on my faith in you and never allow fear to replace my faith and trust in you in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord help me to focus on my goal of reigning with you so that I will not renounce my faith in Jesus name amen.

Father whatever will make me not to be found in you when you come back in glory for me, do not let me engage in it in Jesus name amen.

Father I lift all persecuted Christians all over the world into your hands see them through and let them keep their focus on you just as Stephen did in Jesus name amen.

Father let your joy be my joy and your peace be my peace in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
05/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...