Search This Blog

Friday 6 June 2014

Prayer frim Philippians 4:4

Song
Who is like you Lord
Who can compare to you
In Heaven ad in all the earth
Who can compare to you
In Heaven and in all the earth
Who can compare to you

Philippians 4:4 NKJV
"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!"

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father release divine joy into my life let it flow like river in Jesus name amen.

My father every plan to turn my source of joy to source of sadnness do not let it stand in Jesus name amen.

Lord replace all sorrow of my life with overflowing joy in Jesus name amen.

Father let me encounter you this season in the name of Jesus amen.

Lord send help to me even where I have lost hope and I am filled with sorrow let your help replace all disappointment in Jesus name amen.

Lord in this month let my cup run over with your divine visitation and uncommon testimonies in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
06/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...