Search This Blog

Sunday 15 June 2014

Prayer from Luke 1:37

Song
Who is like you Lord
Who can compare to you
In Heaven and in all the earth
Who can compare to you
In Heaven and in all the earth
Who can compare to you

Luke 1:37 NKJV
"For with God nothing will be impossible."

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father let your light shine through me to the world so that your name only will be glorified in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord bring to pass all your promises for my life in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord every impossible situation in my life I decree possibility over them in Jesus name amen.

My father I lift this issue (mention) unto you Lord show your power over it in Jesus name amen.

My God give me a new song as you gave Hannah a new song when she had Samuel in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
15/6/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...