Search This Blog

Saturday 7 June 2014

Prayer from Psalms 111:1

Sonf
We bow down and worship Yahweh 2x
Yahweh, Yahweh Yahweh

Psalms 111:1 NKJV
"Praise the Lord ! I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, In the assembly of the upright and in the congregation."

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have me on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord I worship you in the beauty of your Holiness accept my worship in Jesus name amen.

Father I give all praise to you for my creation and salvation in Jesus name amen.

Lord I praise you for the life of all members of my family accept all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for the church of God let your will abound in our churches in Jesus name amen.

Father I praise and give thanks to you for the gift of Jesus hallelujah to you Lord in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
07/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...