Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Prayer from Luke 1:63-64

Hymn
Trust and Obey by John H. Sammis

When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Luke 1:63-64 NLT
"He motioned for a writing tablet, and to everyone’s surprise he wrote, “His name is John.” Instantly Zechariah could speak again, and he began praising God."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord help me to always put my trust in you even when situation says otherwise in Jesus name amen.

Father consecrate me for your divine and glorious use in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord whatever needs to be taken away for your glory to manifest in my life take them away in Jesus name amen.

Father let me experience and benefit from the reward of obeying you totally in Jesus name amen.

Father set me free from every punishment acquired through disobedience as I change my ways and obey you in humility in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord fill me with overflowing joy and give me uncommon testimonies in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
18/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...