Search This Blog

Saturday 28 June 2014

Prayer from 1 John 3:18

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

I John 3:18 NKJV
My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Oh lord I stand before you have mercy on me and forgive me in Jesus name amen.

Father let your love reign in my life in the name of Jesus amen.

Father let my life reflect your love and draw souls to your kingdom in Jesus name amen.

Father grant me grace to practice what I preach in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
28/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...