Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Prayer from Mark 14:27b

Song
Lord we proclaim you now
And your mighty power
And your awesome majesty
Lord come upon us now
Release your power and let your presence flow

Mark 14:27b NKJV
‘I will strike the Shepherd, And the sheep will be scattered.’

We need to pray for those God had chosen to be our leaders.

Prayer
Father I thank you for who you are in my life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for the lives of those you have chosen as our spiritual leaders in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for grace in abundance for all spiritual leaders of this end time in order to fulfill their calling gloriously in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for my spiritual leader that he/she will not fall by the wayside in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for my father and mother in the Lord that they will never be too heavy for you to carry in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for as many men and women of God you are using at this end time that they will not just be a sign post that leads people to heaven but they themselves will make heaven in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for fresh annointing upon my spiritual leader to fulfill purpose in Jesus name amen .

Lord destroy every plan from the pit of hell assigned to strike my spiritual parents in the mighty name of Jesus amen.

Lord let you fear and your love increase more in the life of our spiritual leaders in Jesus name amen.

Lord give our spiritual leaders divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
04/06/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...