Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 October 2023

Prayer from Psalms 42:8

Song

Lord I Come To You
Let My Heart Be Changed, Renewed
Flowing From The Grace
That I’ve Found In You.
And Lord I’ve Come To Know
The Weakness I See In Me
Will Be Stripped Away
By The Power Of Your Love.

Hold Me Close
Let Your Love Surround Me
Bring Me Near
Draw Me To Your Side.
And As I Wait
I’ll Rise Up Like The Eagle
And I Will Soar With You
Your Spirit Leads Me On
In The Power Of Your Love.


But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life.
Psalms 42:8 NLT


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your name and glorify your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your love you pour on me each day you deserve all my worship

Lord have your way in me let my life be your temple in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to always look up to you and trust your plans for me

Lord remove all limits and limitations from my life journey

Lord grant me divine enablement to stand above the desires of the wicked and dictates of the workers of iniquity

Lord renew my heart and strengthen me to do your will for the rest of my life

Lord destroy negative inputs and evil plans from my purpose in life

Father henceforth let my mouth sing your praise as you cause lines to fall in pleasant places for me

Lord eliminate every negative memories that wants to becloud my trust in you

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your light shine over us and destroy the hiding places of negativity in and around us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God is alive in me, the truth of His word consumes me daily. My life is hidden in Christ. I am a aliving testimony of the transforming power of God. Christ is working all things for my good and according to His purpose for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...