Search This Blog

Thursday 5 October 2023

Prayer from Joel 1:15

Good Morning

Song

Heaven, heaven on earth!
Heaven!
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me
His anointing is empowering
The kingdom of the Lord is within me
And He's calling me to the heavenlies

To be seated in heavenly places
Just like heaven...
Just like heaven on earth!
To be walking in His favor and grace
Just like heaven...
Just like heaven on earth!

Alas for the day! For the day of [the judgment of] the Lord is at hand, and as a destructive tempest from the Almighty will it come.
Joel 1:15 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and glorify your majesty

King of kings thank you for today and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for divine revelation and intervention in all aspect of my life

Lord grant me the grace to trust you through the journey of life

Lord deliver me from the power of sin and desires of flesh 

Lord help me to keep standing firm in you at this end time

Lord increase the zeal to serve you more at this end no matter how much confusion is released into the world

Lord disgrace the works of flesh in my life and increase the fruits of the spirit in me

Lord do not let me be a cast away in your kingdom whatever I need to abide in or with you to make heaven grant me grace to do so

Lord remove from my life, everything that might cause me eternal separation from you henceforth

Lord help me, I want to make heaven, fill me with more of you

Lord in my family those who are yet to know you bring them to the knowledge of who you are henceforth

Lord help me to continue to stand on the truth of the gospel and evangelise to populate your kingdom and depopulate hell

Lord write my name in the book of life, do not let me be found wanting on the last day in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grant us grace to be steadfast in our journey of faith henceforth

*Pray for lost souls*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is alive in my life. In Christ I live move and have my being. The truth of the gospel radiates over my being. I am not here on earth to perish with the works of this earth. My spirit man is inundated with the truth of the gospel and I live daily to please the one who brought me out of darkness into His marvelous light. Thank you Jesus, in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...