Search This Blog

Sunday 15 October 2023

Prayer from Philemon 1:6,25

Song by Steve Crown

You're the God who was, 
Who is and is to come
Jesus..... Jesus
And in you I trust my life is in your hands.
Jesus, You are the miracle working God

You're Yahweh, you are Yahweh
You are Yahweh, Alpha and Omega
You're Yahweh, you are Yahweh
You are Yahweh, Alpha and Omega


[And I pray] that the participation in and sharing of your faith may produce and promote full recognition and appreciation and understanding and precise knowledge of every good [thing] that is ours in [our identification with] Christ Jesus [and unto His glory]. The grace (blessing and favor) of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with your spirit. Amen (so be it).
Philemon 1:6‭, ‬25 AMPC


Prayer

Abba father I magnify your name and worship you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Elohim thank you for your strength that has replaced all weaknesses in my life

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement concerning my life

Lord erase negative authority and desires of the wicked from me

Lord help me, remove every spirit of dislike and  comparison towards others 

Lord grant me the ability to see others the way you see them henceforth

Lord help me so I can always share my faith with people the way you want me to and populate your kingdom always

Lord let your grace go ahead of me in all that I do in life in Jesus name

Lord remove whatever may be keeping me in situations below your will for me

Lord arise over this nations and nations around the world, let your mercy and peace reign in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household fill us with more of you and increase our zeal for kingdom duties in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has spoken into my life, His word is my guiding light. The life I live, I live for Christ. My purpose on earth will never be truncated. Christ in me is the Hope of glory
 Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...