Search This Blog

Sunday 29 October 2023

Prayer from Psalms 5:3-7

Song

You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because You made a way
You made a way


In the morning You hear my voice, O Lord; in the morning I prepare [a prayer, a sacrifice] for You and watch and wait [for You to speak to my heart]. For You are not a God Who takes pleasure in wickedness; neither will the evil [man] so much as dwell [temporarily] with You. Boasters can have no standing in Your sight; You abhor all evildoers. You will destroy those who speak lies; the Lord abhors [and rejects] the bloodthirsty and deceitful man. But as for me, I will enter Your house through the abundance of Your steadfast love and mercy; I will worship toward and at Your holy temple in reverent fear and awe of You.
Psalm 5:3‭-‬7 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship you and honour your majesty because you are my King and saviour

Mighty God thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for your word that you send to me daily you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for your mercy that continues to speak for me and my household

Lord I come to you this day hear my cry and wipe away all my tears in Jesus name

Lord arise concerning every situation of my life and give me victory

Lord remove every pride and attributes of a boaster from my life henceforth

Lord keep me in the path of righteousness and do not let me walk in the path of iniquity and destruction

Lord destroy every iota of lie in me, help me to speak the truth always and reverence you above any authority in my life

Lord expose all lies and liars that surrounds my life and help me to overcome their plans

Lord deliver me and my household from bloodthirsty men and ritualist in Jesus name

I decree my blood and that of any member of my family will not be spilled on the earth in Jesus name

Lord let my mouth be filled with your praise and my heart be filled with your worship in Jesus name

Lord help me to live a life that is worthy of your glory and mercy always

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our destinies experience divine change and rededication to your will henceforth in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God is in me, my life is hidden in Christ Jesus. I look up to my heavenly father, He directs the affairs of my life. The fear of God consumes my body, soul and spirit. I live daily according to His will and I triumph above every negative opposition always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...