Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 October 2023

Prayer from Ephesians 6:13-14

Song

Elshadai Elshadai Elohim and Adonai
Age to age You're still the same
By the power of the name
El shaddai, El shaddai
Elohim and  adonai
We will praise and lift You high
El shaddai


Therefore put on God's complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place]. Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God,
Ephesians 6:13‭-‬14 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/eph.6.13-14.AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour your name and worship your majesty

King of glory I exalt you and give you all the praise due to you alone

Almighty saviour thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Mighty God have your way in my life, take preeminence over all that concerns me

Lord increase in me the zeal to grow spiritually and live according to your will

Abba terminate every distraction in my journey and help me to stay focused on your plan

Lord remove all spiritual laxity from my life, increase my spiritual capabilities

Lord arise and have mercy on this nation and nations around the world

Lord arise and fight for me against all oppressors and oppositions in Jesus name

Lord help me to live according to your will and never run against your plans for me

Lord direct me, remove all evil alignment from my life 

Lord Jesus prosper the works of my hands far beyond my imagination

Lord whatever has been written spiritually against my destiny erase them permanently

I decree I will not suffer any loss, I will not bury and I will not be buried in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household sickness and diseases shall not prevail over our existence in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my shield, I have put on the breastplate of righteousness. His name is the strong tower in which I dwell. The presence of God terminates every negative occurrence in my life. God has set me free from the plans of  evil and unreasonable men. Mercy is speaking for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...