Search This Blog

Monday 23 October 2023

Prayer from Hebrew 13:8-9

Song by Phil Thompson

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me 

Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship

And I will not be silent
I will always worship You
As long as I am breathing
I will always worship You 


Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
Hebrews 13:8‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Abba have your way in me and let your name be glorified in all I do

Lord let your mercy prevail over every form of judgement in my life

Lord I need you like never before have your way in my life

Lord remove every doubt from my mind and help me to live my life for you

Lord destroy all altars erected against your will for my life henceforth

Lord terminate all evil emergencies and their origins in Jesus name

Lord establish my heart with your grace, mercy and favour forever

Lord fill my heart with more of you remove every spirit of distraction from my life

Lord eliminate all negative influence working against my destiny  in Jesus name

Lord arise over this nation and let your mercy prevail in all aspects

Lord deliver me from all negative doctrines that wants to put me against your will

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in our lives henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my light and He is directing my life daily. I am not controlled by the dictates of the physical world. The spirit of God directs me daily, I live and have my being in Christ Jesus. I will never be an abandoned vessel in His vineyard in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...