Search This Blog

Thursday 12 October 2023

Prayer from Hebrews 11:28

Good Morning

Song

So we lift You high
Yahweh, Yahweh
We lift You high
Yahweh, Yahweh
We lift You high
Yahweh, Yahweh
We lift You high
Yahweh, Yahweh

By faith (simple trust and confidence in God) he instituted and carried out the Passover and the sprinkling of the blood [on the doorposts], so that the destroyer of the firstborn (the angel) might not touch those [of the children of Israel].
Hebrews 11:28 AMPC

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify you and worship your name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord Jesus I bow in total adoration in worship to you because you alone deserves my praise

Yahweh, there is non comparable to you have your way in my life and all that concerns me

Father let all evil proposed for my household and I passover henceforth

I decree there will be no shedding of blood or loss of any kind in my family in Jesus name

I decree my eyes will behold the blessings of the Lord all around me in Jesus name

I decree goodnews shall follow goodnews in my life in Jesus name

I decree sicknesses and diseases are ending today in every members of my body

I decree my faith has risen, fear has no place in me, God has perfected all that concerns me

I decree this season is my season of liberty all things are working for my good in Jesus name

I decree I will not receive bad news or share bad news in Jesus name

I decree against legislations, laws and ordinances the will of God only will stand over my situation

I decree over my first child and every child in my lineage destroyer will not take over their lives or destiny in Jesus name

I decree evil agreement, evil law and evil engagement in and around my life comes to an end today in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will receive our goodnews, there is no more delay, divine speed has taken over, laws and decrees are working in our favour in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This season no evil shall befall me or my household. The blood of Jesus is speaking on my behalf. Grace has cancelled all disgrace, it's my season of change, I am transitioning to my next level. God has caused changes to happened spiritually that has changed times and season physically for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...