Search This Blog

Friday 13 October 2023

Prayer From 3John 1:2,11

Song

And we exclaim, our God is mighty
Lift up your name, for you are holy
Sing it again, all honour and glory
In adoration we bow before your throne

We declare your majesty
We proclaim that your name is exalted;
For You reign magnificently, rule victoriously,
And Your power is shown throughout the earth

And we exclaim, our God is mighty
Lift up your name, for you are holy
Sing it again, all honour and glory
In adoration we bow before your throne

We bow before your throne,
We bow before your throne
We bow before your throne
We bow before your throne


Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers. Beloved, do not imitate evil, but imitate good. He who does good is of God; he who does evil has not seen (discerned or experienced) God [has enjoyed no vision of Him and does not know Him at all].
3 John 1:2‭, ‬11 AMPC

Prayer

Everlasting king of glory I honour your name and magnify you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your mercy and grace that works in my life daily

Lord thank you for making my soul, and my health in general to prosper in divine health and provision

Lord have your way, help me in all I do, make me an encourager not a negative influence

Lord let your mercy speak over the nations of the world 

Lord remove every iota of evil from my life and do not allow any plan of evil to stand in and around me

Abba destroy every negative influence around my life henceforth

Lord reveal to me my spiritual state and guide me to function in your will forever

Lord henceforth let my life and entire existence preach the gospel to those who come across me

Lord eliminate every spirit of fear from my life henceforth

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household shine your light on our path forever and never let us walk in darkness

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will prosper even as my soul prospers as the word of the Lord commands me to. There is no evil inside of me, I am filled with the truth and light which is Christ Jesus. Failure will never be recorded in my life. I rule and reign with Christ daily in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...