Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 October 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 13:12

Hymn

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' name

On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire is fulfilled, it is a tree of life.
Proverbs 13:12 AMPC

Prayer

Lord I thank you for who you are to me and for your love showered on me daily

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings in Jesus name

Lord have your way in me, let your will only stand in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father take control of all situations before me let it end in praise

Jehovah terminate everything that is differing my hope and expectations

Lord put an end to every form of delay in my life henceforth

Lord over(mention) give me good news and let my testimony be permanent in Jesus name

Lord arise over this nation and cause divine turnaround over situations and policies that have shattered the hope of the masses in Jesus name

Lord erase every evil emergencies and negative occurrence from my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit help me in all decisions I need to make in Jesus name

I command every gate and barriers before me, to be lifted off my path in Jesus name

I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household unto your hands, Lord come through for us and let all long awaited expectations manifest speedily in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God rests upon my life daily. My hope is in Christ Jesus. My strength is renewed daily. I will never be disappointed, I will never be discouraged and I will never be disgraced in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...