Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 October 2023

Prayer from Psalms 22:10

Good Morning

Song

Oh that men will praise the Lord
Oh that men will praise the Lord
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men
To the children of men
He has broken the gates of brass
And turned the bars of iron assunder



I was thrown on you from birth; you’ve been my God since I was in my mother’s womb.
Psalms 22:10 CEB


Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify your name and worship you for who you are

Lord Jesus thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my sin

Abba thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement concerning me

Lord thank you for guiding me and choosing me to be yours right from my mother's womb

Lord thank you for erasing evil occurrence and the bearers of bad news from my journey

Lord thank you for the new dawn of divine encounter over my life you deserve all my praise

Lord thank you for changing my story from the rejected one to the chief cornerstone

Lord thank you for reversing every negative impact caused by known or unknown negligence in my life

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel in used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for opening the book of remembrance concerning us you deserve all the praise

*Spend time to thank God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Great I am has changed my story, He has set me free and done great and mighty things in my life. Jesus has brought beauty into my life. The rejected one has become the chief cornerstone. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...