Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 October 2023

Prayer from Jeremiah 20:11

Song

For this God is our God
Forever and ever
He will be our God
From now even unto the end

But the Lord is with me as a mighty and terrible One; therefore my persecutors will stumble, and they will not overcome [me]. They will be utterly put to shame, for they will not deal wisely or prosper [in their schemes]; their eternal dishonor will never be forgotten.
Jeremiah 20:11 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Abba you are my strength like no other, remove all weaknesses from my life

Lord let your mercy prevail over the judgement of sin in my life

Lord erase every evil emergencies concerning my household and I

God of vengeance arise and fight for me against all oppositions in Jesus name

Lord for as many who have questioned your power in my life do something great that will prove to them that I serve a living God

Lord silent every voice that has risen up negatively against my life

Eternal rock of ages eliminate every power of judgement risen against your will for me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your presence fill us and your power flow in and around us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The God of vengeance has risen on my behalf and He is fighting all battles. He has cleared all doubts from my mind and filled my mind with faith in Him. I have supernatural understanding of time and season. I carry the glory of Christ and I glow in His light. No darkness can overpower me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...