Search This Blog

Saturday 14 October 2023

Prayer from 1Timothy 2:1,5-6

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Eze! Eze, you are worthy of my praise
oh oh oh oh, you're worthy of my praise
I call you Eze!
Eze, you're worthy of my praise
You are worthy Lord,
only you, you're worthy of my praise
Eze!
oh oh oh oh, you're worthy of my praise
Only you, youre worthy of my praise

Jesus! You're worthy of my praise
Your name is Jesus, lion of Judah
Jesus, you're worthy of my praise
oh oh oh oh, you're worthy of my praise
Yahweh, you are worthy of my praise
Your name is Yahweh!
Yahweh, you're worthy of my praise
oh oh oh oh, you're worthy of my praise


FIRST OF all, then, I admonish and urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be offered on behalf of all men, For there [is only] one God, and [only] one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, Who gave Himself as a ransom for all [people, a fact that was] attested to at the right and proper time. 1 Timothy 2:1‭, ‬5‭-‬6 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I give you the praise and I worship you

Mighty man in battle I adore your name and worship your majesty

Lord Jesus thank you for this beautiful new dawn and privilege to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for bringing my soul out of darkness and making me dwell in your marvellous light

Lord thank you for writing my name in the book of life and not allowing me to perish in the dictates of the workers of iniquity

Lord I lift all nations of the world up to you let your mercy speak and shine your light over all darkness

Lord let your peace reign over nations across the world put an end to all unrest

Lord come through for Israel, Gaza and every country at war at the moment let your mercy prevail

Lord fill me with the zeal to share your word and show case your plan to people that I meet

Lord I lift all children and youths unto you fill their hearts with your fear and truth

Lord in your mercy put an end to sickness and diseases ravaging the body of anyone in and around me

Lord let your peace reign in homes, destroy the dictates of the workers of darkness

Lord in your mercy let my expectations receive speed for quick manifestation in Jesus mighty name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise heavenly father and change our story for the best in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God channels my path in life with His truth. I am in this world but not of this world. My life is hidden in Christ Jesus, He is my refuge and strong tower. I will never be subjected to the works of workers of darkness. His peace rules above all storms in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...