Search This Blog

Thursday 26 October 2023

Prayer from Psalms 126:1-3

Song by Gabriel Eziashi & HenriSoul

This is a victory song Jesus is glorified
He has taken the pain and given me laughter
There's a melody in my heart And a new song in my mouth
I will sing for joy tell the world of his great works

Emmanuel has done it again
I have come to testify
He has done it again

The blind can see again ooo
The lame can walk again ooo
The dump can speak again ooo
We have come to testify He has done it again

The single is married again ooo
The barren is fruitful again ooo
Shame is taken away ooo
We have come to testify He has done it again

Cancer is healed again ooo
Diseases are healed again away ooo
Doors are opened again ooo
We have come to testify He has done it again

Chains are broken again ooo
Diseases disappears again ooo
The pain is gone again ooo
We have come to testify He has done it again


When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, We were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing: Then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; Whereof we are glad. Psalm 126:1‭-‬3 KJV


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your name and glorify you for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father have mercy on me and cancel every verdicts of judgement against my life

Lord thank you for turning around what was impossible and making them possible for me

Lord thank you for setting me free, for breaking protocols and processes to work for my sake

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation all long awaited promises concerning me

Lord thank you for not allowing my period of waiting on you turn into wasted period

Lord thank you for terminating evil emergencies and negative occurrence in and around me

Lord thank you for silencing all oppossers and mockers by terminating their desires concerning me

Lord thank you for magnifying yourself above all challenges in my life

Lord thank you for giving me all round victory in this month of October

Lord thank you for making all good news that had been delayed to be released with speed

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us divine turnaround in our lives you deserve all the worship in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Emmanuel has changed my story, He has given me laughter all around. The lord has put an end to seen or unseen captivity. He has removed all evil barriers and given me divine upliftment. What men said will never come to manifestation, He has brought it to manifestation with mega turn around. He has showered His love upon me beyond my understanding. Thank you Jesus for remembering me.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...