Search This Blog

Monday 9 October 2023

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 4:5

Song by JJ Hairston

My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You

You deserve it, You deserve it
You deserve it, You deserve it
You deserve it

All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You

You deserve it, You deserve it
You deserve it, You deserve it
You deserve it

So do not make any hasty or premature judgments before the time when the Lord comes [again], for He will both bring to light the secret things that are [now hidden] in darkness and disclose and expose the [secret] aims (motives and purposes) of hearts. Then every man will receive his [due] commendation from God.
1 Corinthians 4:5 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and honour your name for who you are

Almighty saviour thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over the judgement of sin

Lord arise and send help to me from places I expect or do not expect in Jesus name

Lord guide my decision process and let all decision I make align with your will

Lord help me to always wait on you in every decision I make so that your purpose will manifest in and through me

Lord expose thoughts and deeds of negativity that surrounds my destiny unknowingly

Lord whatever and whoever is appearing to be friends but have venom of wickedness in them against me reveal their intentions and give me victory over any negative thoughts and actions in Jesus name

Lord scatter all evil gathering, against my purpose in life in Jesus name

Lord this week visit me in a different way and remove every delay over all my expectations in Jesus name

Lord arise over my situation and let me have a divine encounter that will birth divine manifestation in and around me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household make all impossible situation possible and do not allow the desires of the wicked manifest in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is at work in my life each and every day. He has revealed the work and plans of the evil ones. God's will has triumphed over all negative authority and desires. God has given me divine insight and revelation. I know what to do and how to do it. My testimonies will never be aborted in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...