Search This Blog

Saturday 7 October 2023

Prayer from Genesis 16:6,13-16

Song by Travis Greene

Standing here not knowing how we'll get through this test
But holding unto faith You know that
Nothing can catch You by surprise
You got this figured out and You're watching us now
But when it looks as if we can't win
You wrap us in Your arm and step in
And everything we need You supply
You got this in control
And now we know that

You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because You made a way
You made a way

And now we're here
Looking back on where we come from
Because of You and nothing we've done
To deserve the love and mercy You've shown
But Your grace was strong enough to pick us up

Abram said to Sarai, “Since she’s your servant, do whatever you wish to her.” So Sarai treated her harshly, and she ran away from Sarai. Hagar named the LORD who spoke to her, “You are El Roi” because she said, “Can I still see after he saw me?” Therefore, that well is called Beer-lahai-roi; it’s the well between Kadesh and Bered. Hagar gave birth to a son for Abram, and Abram named him Ishmael. Abram was 86 years old when Hagar gave birth to Ishmael for Abram.
Genesis 16:6‭, ‬13‭-‬16 CEB

Prayer

Lord I worship your majesty and give you all the praise and glory because you deserve it all

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for this wonderful day filled with answers to prayers you alone deserve my worship

Lord arise and come through for me on all sides make way for me

Lord for as many who have dealt unfairly with me give me victory over their negative treatment

Lord in that hour where I feel so helpless let your divine power see me through

Lord in any aspect that I have gone against your plan and things aren't working the way they should let mercy speak for me

Lord wipe all secret and open tears away from my eyes henceforth

Lord create rivers in the desert for me and terminate every dryness around my life

Lord silent anyone spreading negative news or report about me and the negative talebearers in Jesus name 

Lord arise and fight for me where I have strength or do not have strength

Lord take me to the height of visibility and overshadow me with your grace and glory

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household make room for us in high places and let protocols and processes work for us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has seen me and taken away all the buts from my life. El-Roi has made a way for me, He has touched hearts in places of authority to favour me. I am a product of His mercy and His grace is manifesting in all I do. Jesus has caused divine turn around to manifest in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...