Search This Blog

Friday 20 October 2023

Prayer from Habakkuk 2:3

Song by Todd Galberth

Let praises rise, From the inside
From the inside of me May You delight
In the inside, in the inside of me

Come fill my life, from the inside
From the inside of me, Set me on fire
From the inside, from the inside of me

'Cause all I want, Is for You
You to be glorified, For You to be lifted high
All I want, is for You
You to be glorified, For You to be lifted high

Fill my life, 'Till all they see
Is You Lord, Glorify Your name
Fill my heart, 'Till all they see
Is You Lord, Glorify Your name


For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.
Habakkuk 2:3 NKJV

Prayer

Lord I give you praise and I worship your majesty for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood that was shed for my salvation

Lord let my life please you and refine my destiny to fit the purpose of my creation

Lord help me with all the visions you have given me, grant me grace to obey you as they come to manifestation

Lord remove every blurriness in my vision, give me the sight that sees as you want me to

Lord remove every delay that has made the manifestation of my desire tarry longer than imagined

Lord lift off all banners of delay and retrogression from my destiny

Lord break all negative pattern from my lineage henceforth

I come against every untimely and sudden death in my life and all that concerns me

Lord give me patience and grace to wait on you as you manifest your power in my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do not let our story end the way the enemy planned it

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me,I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The praises of God has filled my being, I am bursting out with new songs and praises to Messiah. He has opened the book of remembrance concerning me. Jesus has settled me all around. Limit and limitations has been removed and protocols are broken for my sake in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th October 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...